Thursday, April 11, 2013

Is it me, or isn't it too bad?


Here's a picture of my matte new-formula Catrice nails!

It's I'm Dynamite (the glitter) over Petrolpolitan (the green one). I used Gosh' matte top coat to make it matte. I must say... I like it. I've heard loads of comments and complaints about the formula and/or brush, but I'm not unsatisfied with it. Maybe it's because Petrolpolitan is the 'best' one from the reviews I've read, but still.

The only thing that could've been better is the amount of glitters that comes off the I'm Dynamite's brush. I had to go over my nails several times before getting enough on them.



Well. This one fits nicely on the shelf filled with Catrice (and Miss Sporty) polishes. :)

What's your opinion? Do you like the new Catrice polishes?

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment