Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beautygloss remake!

  
Hi there! 
My fellow Dutchies may know BeautyGloss, which is a Dutch beautyblog. A while ago, Mascha, the website's owner, got her nails done by Maybelline.

I decided I'd try to make them myself, on my own nails :D! I didn't use the Maybelline colours, but just a few other ones I found in my stash. The green, pink, and blue (pinky finger) are from Miss Sporty, the green/blue on the ring finger is Miss Minty from Gosh, the black is from Jessica, the white from Essie, and the pink on my thumb from some unknown brand I found (bottle without sticker or anything xD). I mostly used a thin brush, like the lady from Maybelline.


And of course, as you've seen in the first picture, I added the BeautyGloss logo as well. :) 

(Sorry 'bout the middle finger's nail.)
I've had this on my nails since Wednesday, so that's quite a while (for me, that is...). I've used Essence's Gel top coat to achieve this. 

If you would like to know how I made this design, check out Mascha's video! 

2 comments:

  1. Hee Arti, echt leuk dat je Mascha´s nagels hebt nagemaakt!
    Haha ik had niet verwacht dat er nog meer mensen uit Cadzand
    waren die Beautygloss volgden, ik volg Mascha al jarenxD
    En echt superleuk dat je een beautyblog hebt:)
    Groetjes, Nicky:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha dankje :'D! Ja ik volg haar ook al sinds ze voor girlscene schreef :).
      Groetjes!

      Delete