Sunday, March 24, 2013

Topshop's Nail Varnish Remover


As you might've read on my Twitter, I went to London a while ago, with the boyfriend! I dragged him to the TopShop at Oxford Street, and that's where I bought these nail varnish remover pads.


They're very thin pads, soaked in nail polish remover. The remover contains vitamin B5, and are supposed to quickly and easily remove all traces of nail varnish. 


The thing is... My nails actually feel healthy/stronger after I've used it, but it takes a looooong time to remove my simple, no-glitter-or-anything-like-that polish from my nails. I wouldn't buy these again, because it just takes too damn long! I really hoped they would work :(. 

Of course I noticed this after a minute, and I still had all of the pads. I used the other pads as a final step after removing my polish with regular remover, to strengthen and feed my nails. That's all they were good for, sadly enough! 

What's your experience on these things? I'd love to hear more about them! 

Bye,

Arti

No comments:

Post a Comment