Monday, March 25, 2013

I finally have it - Lemony Flutter!

It's something I've wanted to buy since I read it - Lemony Flutter from Lush. As I've told you in the last post, the boyfriend and I went to London. Not only I dragged him to Oxford Street to go to the Topshop that's located there, I also took him to Covent Garden, where you can find a Lush store. (Although I didn't knew this before I got there...)

First, let me tell you what Lemony Flutter is. It's a combination of all kinds of oils and bee wax, and basically just healthy, natural products. It hydrates your skin, especially cuticles (although you could use it anywhere). 

When I got in, I immediately started looking for Lemony Flutter. After a while I just asked a lady working there, and of course (and stupidly enough) it was right in front of us. She happily let my try a bit and yep - I just really, really liked it. So I bought it. :D


Here's the description. It's true: you don't have to use a lot. The tiniest amount can do quite a bit of hydrating :). It also smells of lemon a lot (but hey, look at the name!), but it's not really disturbing or anything. It's just a nice scent.


Oh, and look at this next picture! Every Lush product has a sticker on it that tells you who made it on which day! (And when it expires. That's because it's all natural...)


I reaaaaally love it and still use it daily. I'd recommend this to anyone (except if you don't like lemon, of course)! This is my first Lush product, by the way. Maybe, if I go to a Lush store again, I'll buy something else... We'll see. :)

Love,

Arti :D

No comments:

Post a Comment