Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Get'm lined up.


Hi there! Last weekend I went to IKEA and bought some things which I wanted to have for quite a while now... Guess what!?




As you may know, I've stored my polishes in this box for a looooong time. Even though I really love it (and I have two), I replaced it with these amazing RIBBA shelves :)! So... goodbye Union Jack box, hellooooo RIBBA's! 


Here's how they look on my wall. Or should I say... window. It's a window which we never used, so my dad decided to close it forever a few years ago.  When I got this room, I already thought about putting some shelves on that wall, to put my nail polish on... But I wouldn't know where to get them. Until I saw bloggers who did the same thing! From then I knew I wanted those damn RIBBAs!


This is the bottom shelf. It has loads of non-polish stuff on it, like stamping plates, sponges, nail polish remover and base and top coats. Underneath it are some sunglasses, and next to it is a mug with brushes, nail files and clippers in it. :)


I decided to order the polishes on brand, then on colour/type. Luckily I have quite a few of Catrice and Miss Sporty bottles, but I also have quite a few brands whose bottles don't look alike at all. That was quite a puzzle, but I managed to get them all up there!


I have five shelves and they were five euros each. That's not too expensive, is it? <3 
I hope you liked this blog post as much as I enjoy my new piece of wall, and I hope to see you soon (somewhere in the comments, on Twitter, or anywhere else on the internet)! :D

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment