Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Easter Bunny's nails and make-up!




Almost every year, for the last ten years, I've been playing the Easter Bunny on Easter. Just to give the people in and around my parents' restaurant a little joy (and chocolate) :D! Of course I try to bring some colour in my outfit, because otherwise everything is brown. And that's boring.

Sometimes I wear a colourful scarf, or something like that. This year I painted my nails as seen in the picture above, wore one red and one purple All Star, and wore two different coloured fingerless gloves. 
As a little extra, I wanted to show you my eye make-up. I (almost) never wear any make-up, so to make awesome eyes every year is a challenge. I tried to make a winged eyeliner using liquid eyeliner...


I was quite happy with how the left (on the picture) eye turned out. Then I messed up my right eye, so I had to apply a bit more eyeliner... But I decided I'd make the look with the left one. (I always try out the make-up the day before.)



Here are the products I've used. It's all from essence, except the base colour. A lipgloss, eyeshadow base, mascara, kajal, and of course the brown base.



It's water based and I've been using this one for about three years now. :)


These are the lipgloss and eyeshadow base and their applicators. 



This is the picture from the day itself. As you can see, I messed up my eyeliner again, but... It's okay I guess. I just accepted the fact I'm rubbish at applying it :').


And here's a picture of me with the suit and a carrot. :D 

Unfortunately my eyes started to get irritated about an hour after we started, so after a while I was rubbing my eyes a lot and the make-up looked terrible. It might be because I bought new eye liner and this was the first day I've had it around my eyes for more than an hour... Anyway. I fixed it by putting on some sunglasses. :D 


Anyway. I really enjoyed myself, as I do every year. <3 

Happy Easter everyone!

- Easter Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment