Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Review | BornPrettyStore's striping tape


Hi there :D!

Recently I got my order from BornPrettyStore, and one of the items I bought was the striping tape. I got it in the package above, a simple plastic bag. 

It's pretty simple, actually. It's just very, very thin tape, and you use it to make stripes on your nails. You can use it as a decoration (there are loads of colours), or to make stripes when you're layering your polish.

Here's a picture of some pink nail polish with black over it. (The black doesn't look that awesome on the picture, unfortunately.)

I had the pink polish on my nails for a few days, so it was completely dry. That's basically the only requirement, since you wouldn't want the tape to pick up your base colour, too. 

I applied the tape all over my nails. I used a nail clipper to cut some pieces before sticking them on my nails. I made sure there weren't any bubbles or anything under the tape. :)

Then, I polished over the tape with the black polish. It takes some practice, but I waited before I took off the tape. That way the black polish didn't run all over my nails... but it depends on the polish you use, really. Practice makes perfect :D!

You can add a top coat, and you're done!

Here's the link to BornPrettyStore

No comments:

Post a Comment