Monday, March 04, 2013

Colourful print


Hi there! Yep, still alive... xD. Sorry 'bout that.

A few days ago I decided I wanted to do a panther mani. Here it is! I used Miss Minty by Gosh as a base colour. Then I added some pink, orange, and yellow-ish blobs on every nail. Just a quick swipe with a brush with black nail polish on it, and you're done!

First, I thought I'd finish it with a nice, glossy top coat. When I saw that, I just wanted it to be matte... so I applied my Essie's matte top coat over it, and here's the result! 

I did the same with my right hand, but I used different colours for the blobs.  

Unfortunately I had to file all my nails this short, because the nails on my middle finger and thumb were torn away by some walls and doors et cetera... :(. Anyway. They'll grow fast enough. :) 



I'm writing ahead right now, so you definitely can look forward to more posts :)!

Thanks for reading. Bye!

Arti 

No comments:

Post a Comment