Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review | Bornprettystore square studs & container


Hi there! Recently I bought some studs from BornPrettyStore, and here's my review.

You can see them on my nails in the picture above... They're silver, not too big (2 mm), and the back side is flat, which means you can place them on your nail quite easily.

They come in a little plastic bag, and while they're still in there, it might seem as if there aren't a lot of studs. I divided them in two separate containers, and here's half of them. Yep. Quite a lot.


And this is the size of the container (which I also bought at BornPrettyStore!):


I've also bought round ones (black and silver), but I haven't used them yet. You'll probably see them on my blog soon, though :).

They're only $5.73, and the shipping is free! How awesome is that. If you pay a little extra, you can track your package all the way to your country. When it's there, it takes just an average delivery time (which, in my case, is about two days). It might take a bit longer for your package to arrive, but in my case it had to go from Asia to the Netherlands. I didn't mind, because I didn't need them immediately.

When I opened the package, there was a little extra present! BornPrettyStore does that sometimes :p.  

You can find BornPrettyStore's website over here.

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment